Club marketing information and guides
This page has club marketing information and guides for you to help promote your club and increase membership.
- How to recruit new club members
- How to hold a great open house
- 3 elements of successful club meetings
- What to include in your guest pack
- New Visitors pack for 2018 - introducing Pathways
- How to retain members
- How to conduct new member orientation
- Wow your visitors
- What your membership provides?
- Toastmasters features and benefits
- Toastmasters fact sheet
How to recruit new club members
- A guide from Toastmasters International on how to recruit new club members. View Guide.
How to hold a great open house
- Useful guidelines on how to plan and hold a open house/demonstration meeting. View Guidelines.
3 elements of successful club meetings
- A discussion of the 3 keys elements necessary for successful club meetings. View Guide.
What to include in your guest pack
- Must read: A list of guidelines on what to include in the your guest info/visitors pack. View Guidelines.
- View the Visitor Pack and Newsletter produced by District 72 (April 2016, updated December 2017, clubs can order these free of charge in packs of 15 from District Supplies - firstname.lastname@example.org))
- District 112 has a Visitor Pack available as a PDF - initial distribution of "hard copy" brochures (due November 2018) will be managed by the Club Growth Director and the Area Director team
Download the District 72 Visitor Pack
Download the District 112 Visitor Pack
How to conduct new member orientation
- Guidelines on how to conduct a new member orientation interview. View Guidelines.
What your membership provides?
- A useful document highlighting what members of Toastmasters get - add this to your visitors pack. View Guide.
Toastmasters features and benefits
- A list of features and benefits of Toastmasters - useful when planning your membership campaigns, or when talking to visitors. View List.