This section contains the Toastmasters New Zealand District Supplies Catalogue and order forms.
Please note inventory will reduce over the 2019-2020 year with the introduction of Pathways.
District Supplies purchases the most popular Toastmasters merchandise on behalf of both District 72 and District 112, including manuals, certificates and pins in bulk from Toastmasters International. These are then available to New Zealand Toastmasters and Clubs in New Zealand dollars.
Any items from the Toastmasters International Shop which are not currently carried by District Supplies can be ordered for you. Please contact District Supplies to confirm the New Zealand costs of your item.
- Please allow up to a week for shipping
- Please include your District and Club numbers when ordering
- When making the payment, please include a reference to your order
- Prices valid from July 2018 but are subject to change without notice
- Price includes GST and postage costs within New Zealand
When placing your order, please use the appropriate form. District Supplies contact information can be found further down this page.
- District Supplies Order Form (Word only)
- Badge Order Form (Word only)
- Banner Order Form (Word only)
- Street Sign Order Form (Word only)
You can order these packs, free of charge, in packs of 15 by emailing District Supplies; these are produced locally so do not have a TI item number. You can also download a PDF version from the marketing pages.
You can download the current pricing and availability catalogue for manuals; for other items, please refer to the index below.
Please note: Pricing and availability are currently under review and are subject to change without notice.
Contact Information/Ordering Address
- Credit card - Please double-check your typing and any bank/card details
- Internet banking/Direct Debit: NZ Toastmasters Inc, 02-0100-0666790-02. Please enter your name and club number in the reference field
39A Mills Street
Lower Hutt 5010
Ph 027 693 4028 (Evenings before 9pm please)
The following District-specific addresses are also valid, and equivalent to the above: