Toastmaster of the Year Award
This page describes the District 112 New Zealand Toastmaster of the Year Award and the criteria for entry from the District 112 Procedures. It also includes guidelines for Clubs who wish to award a Club Toastmaster of the Year award.
NOTE: Criteria have been taken from the origianl District 72 award, and are subject to change.
The District 112 Toastmaster of the Year Award is awarded to a District 112 Toastmaster who has made a significant contribution towards the achievement of the District 112 goals and mission. These contributions can be (but are not limited to) in the area of:
- membership building;
- Club extension;
- education and training;
- public relations;
- commitment and support.
- A member must be nominated by another member, using the Toastmaster of the Year Nomination Form from the link below.
- Completed applications MUST HAVE BEEN with the Immediate Past District Director by the date publicised.
- Candidates must be a financial member, of a Club in District 112, at the time of application and presentation.
- Only achievements in District 112 for the Toastmasters year, beginning 1 July and ending 30 June will be considered. Achievements outside of this period will be disregarded.
- Where a claim cannot be verified from TI data, evidence needs to be supplied.
- Members who belong to multiple Clubs can combine their achievements (considered to be in the interest of District 112).
- To avoid double credit only activities which do not count towards an educational award gained in that year may be counted.
- Any Toastmaster who has received this award three times (consecutively or otherwise) is not eligible. They shall receive a permanent plaque which details the years in which the award was earned.