Club Leadership Training
Club Leadership Training (CLT) takes place twice a year and is your opportunity, as a club officer, to find out about how to manage your role, learn skills to assist with the successful running of your Toastmasters club(s), as well as network with other Toastmasters from all around New Zealand and meet members of the District Team.
Dates for CLT Round 2 are below.
Click to register your attendance
Click to download participants workbook
- Monday 18 January 6.00-8:45pm
- Wednesday 20 January 6.00-8:45pm
- Saturday 23 January 9.30am-12.15pm
- Sunday 31 January 9.30am-12.15pm
- Thursday 11 February 6.00-8.45pm
- Tuesday 16 February 6.00-8.45pm
- Friday 19 February 4.30-7.15pm
For all Contest forms, visit Contest Resources