Club Leadership Training
This page describes the Club Leadership Training opportunities available during the Toastmasters year.
Club leadership training dates
Toastmasters New Zealand offers Club Leadership Training (CLT) to train club officers for their duties.
Training sessions are held twice each year:
- between 1 June and 31 August
- between 1 December and 28/29 February
In addition to the valuable training and advice that you receive, your participation in CLT helps your Club in the Distinguished Club Programme.
3 reasons why you should attend Club Leadership Training
- Your attendance will help your Club achieve a goal in the Distinguished Club Programme (DCP).
- Find out what's going on in your Division and the District.
- Share your ideas and experiences with other club officers.
Links to More Resources
Club Leadership Training sessions is published by the Division Team and updated on our Events Calendar.