District 72 Incentives 2019-20
Clubs that charter in the current Toastmasters Year will receive a set of timing lights, a Toastmasters Club banner and a Toastmasters banner bag.
Sponsors of chartered Clubs will receive an "Outstanding Toastmasters Pin".
Mentors of chartered Clubs will receive a "Toastmasters Mentoring Pin".
Talk Up Toastmasters 1 February – 31 March 2020
Add five new, dual or reinstated members with a join date between 1 February and 31 March, and your Club will receive a special "Talk up Toastmasters" ribbon to display on your club's banner. Qualifying clubs can also earn a special discount code for 10-percent off their next club order from the TI shop.
Beat the Clock 1 May – 30 June 2020
Clubs adding five new, dual or reinstated members with a join date between 1 May and 30 June receive a "Beat the Clock" ribbon to display on the club's banner. Qualifying clubs can also earn a special discount code for 10-percent off their next club order from the TI shop.
Membership Retention and Growth
All clubs who renew all registered members as at 31 March 2020 in the April-September 2020 renewals period, and who have increased their membership by at least 3 new members during the period 1 October 2019 to 31 March 2020 will receive a "Retention and Growth" ribbon to display on their club's banner, a NZD40 voucher for District Supplies, and recognition at the District Conference, 8-10 May 2020 in Christchurch.
Pathways Excellence Award
All clubs who have nominated a Pathways Guru in alignment with the conditions below (email Stephen Preston, email@example.com) and have all their active members enrolled in Pathways by Friday 30 April 2020 an invitation for the Pathways Guru to attend the Friday Night Dinner as an honorary guest at the District Conference, 8-10 May 2020, in Christchurch, and recognition at the Conference with a "Pathways Excellence" ribbon to display on their club's banner.
To be registered as a Pathways Guru for your club you must complete the following requirements:
- Must have completed AT LEAST level 3 in any Path;
- Attend/Participate in three webinars designed to prepare you for your role:
o Understanding Pathways
o Resources and Technical Support
o Club Support - Guru Role
- Have the attached nomination form completed and signed by your Club President, Secretary and VP Education to confirm your appointment by the club;
- Deliver a 5 to 7 minute speech at your club on the role of Club Pathways Guru and submit the attached evaluation form to the PQD.
Any questions, please email Stephen Preston, firstname.lastname@example.org
Club Leadership Training
Club Super 7 Award - All clubs who have all 7 committee members in attendance at both rounds of Club Leadership Training in the 2019/20 Toastmasters year by 29 February 2020 will receive the "Club Super 7" ribbon for their club's banner, to be presented at the District Conference, 8-10 May 2020, in Christchurch.
All clubs who achieve the Presidents Distinguished Toastmasters Club award in the Distinguished Club Programme for the third consecutive year in 2019/2020 will receive a "Triple Presidents Distinguished" ribbon to display on their club's banner.
Triple Crown Award
Members earning educational awards in 3 or more categories from the following list during the 2019/20 Toastmasters year will receive the Triple Crown Award pin, and recognition at the District Conference:
- Completed 3 consecutive levels in any Path in Pathways
- Competent Communicator (CC)
- Advanced Communicator Bronze (ACB)
- Advanced Communicator Silver (ACS)
- Advanced Communicator Gold (ACG)
- Competent Leader (CL)
- Advanced Leader Bronze (ALB)
- Advanced Leadership Silver (ALS)
- Leadership Excellence (LDREXC)
- Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM)
- Club Sponsor
- Club Mentor
- Club Coach
- Coordinated a Speechcraft Course (must provide evidence as per the attached form to the PQD)
- Coordinated a Youth Leadership Course (must provide evidence as per the attached form to PQD)