Club marketing information and guides
This page has club marketing information and guides for you to help promote your club and increase membership.
- How to recruit new club members
- How to hold a great open house
- 3 elements of successful club meetings
- What to include in your guest pack
- New Visitors pack for 2018 - introducing Pathways
- How to retain members
- How to conduct new member orientation
- Wow your visitors
- What your membership provides?
- Toastmasters features and benefits
- Toastmasters fact sheet
How to recruit new club members
- A guide from Toastmasters International on how to recruit new club members. View Guide.
How to hold a great open house
- Useful guidelines on how to plan and hold a open house/demonstration meeting. View Guidelines.
3 elements of successful club meetings
- A discussion of the 3 keys elements necessary for successful club meetings. View Guide.
What to include in your guest pack
- Must read: A list of guidelines on what to include in the your guest info/visitors pack. View Guidelines.
- View the Visitor Pack and Newsletter produced by District 72 (April 2016, updated January 2019, D72 clubs can order these free of charge in packs of 15 from District Supplies - firstname.lastname@example.org))
Download the District Visitor Pack
How to conduct new member orientation
- Guidelines on how to conduct a new member orientation interview. View Guidelines.
What your membership provides?
- A useful document highlighting what members of Toastmasters get - add this to your visitors pack. View Guide.
Toastmasters features and benefits
- A list of features and benefits of Toastmasters - useful when planning your membership campaigns, or when talking to visitors. View List.