Better Speaker Series
This page describes the Toastmasters Better Speaker Series of modules which you can present to your Club for educational purposes.
10 minute educational modules
The Better Speaker Series is a set of 10 minute educational modules on speech preparation and presentation that you can present to your Club.
Modules available are:
- Beginning your Speech - suggestions for starting off right.
- Concluding your Speech - tips for ending your speech with power.
- Take the Terror Out of a Talk - techniques for overcoming nervousness when speaking.
- Impromptu Speaking - how to speak off the cuff.
- Selecting your Topic - ideas for speech topics.
- Know your Audience - how to relate to your audience.
- Organising your Speech - know what to say and how to say it.
- Creating an Introduction - great introductions should precede great speeches.
- Preparation and Practice - techniques for preparing and rehearsing your next speech.
- Using Body Language - explains how to use facial expressions, gestures, and body movement to enhance a speech.
Completing any two programs from the Better Speaker Series completes one of the requirements of the Advanced Communicator Silver Award.
Links to More Resources
District Supplies Catalogue