Leadership Excellence Series
This page describes the Toastmasters Leadership Excellence Series, based around building better leaders.
Building better leaders
The Leadership Excellence Series is a series based around building leaders for tomorrow. These modules are ideal for Area Directors to present to clubs when doing their club visits. Modules available include:
- The Visionary Leader - discusses how leaders create and communicate a vision for their organisation to help it be successful.
- Developing a Mission - addresses how successful leaders create and communicate a mission.
- Values and Leadership - examines values and how to employ them as you lead a team toward achieving a goal.
- Goal Setting and Planning - reviews the processes leaders use to set goals and develop plans to achieve these goals.
- Delegate to Empower - discusses how to effectively delegate tasks and responsibilities.
- Building a Team - reviews how to create and lead a team.
- Giving Effective Feedback - provides succestions for offering feedback to others on their performance.
- The Leader as a Coach - discusses how to work with a team to help them improve.
- Motivating People - examines how to be sensitive to your team members' needs and create an environment that will motivate them.
- Service and Leadership - discusses how leaders actually serve team members.
- Resolving Conflict - reviews why conflict occurs and what a leader can do when it happens.
Presenting any two of these modules completes one of the requirements of the Advanced Leader Bronze Award.
Links to More Resources
District Supplies Catalogue