Successful Club Series
This page describes the Toastmasters Successful Club educational series you can present to your Club to help improve the quality of meetings.
Ensure quality club meetings
The Successful Club Series is a set of modules you can present to your Club that address various aspects of quality Club meetings, emphasising what every member can do to help the Club and other members.
All modules, as well as the set, are available for download from the Toastmasters Store at www.toastmasters.org. Downloads are free of charge.
- Moments of Truth - how to capture your visitors as members.
- Finding New Members for your Club - proven methods to seek out vital new members.
- Evaluate to Motivate - teach your club members how to give effective evaluations.
- Closing the Sale - exercise your powers of persuasion during those moments when a guest is deciding to join.
- Creating the Best Club Climate - techniques for creating and maintaining a healthy club environment.
- Meeting Roles and Responsibilities - how members can successfully fill each meeting role.
- Mentoring - defines mentoring, explains benefits, and discusses responsibilities of mentors.
- Keeping the Commitment - discusses the 10 standards that comprise "A Toastmasters Promise".
- Going Beyond Our Club - learn about the leadership opportunities available outside the club.
- How to be a Distinguished Club - a tool to explain and promote the Distinguished Club Program.
- The Toastmasters Education Program - find out what it takes to be a Competent Communicator, and achieve other Toastmaster awards.
Presenting any two of these modules completes one of the requirements of the Advanced Leader Bronze Award.
Links to More Resources
DOWNLOAD A DIGITAL COPY FROM THE TOASTMASTERS SHOP (as a Zip file, click the 'digital file' link at the end of the page)
District Supplies Catalogue