Book A Zoom Meeting
In the event that District 72 goes into Level 2 or above, we will support all Clubs who need to move from in-person to online meetings..
To book a Zoom meeting, email the District Administration Manager with:
- the date, time and duration of your meeting plus any future meeting dates
- any special requirements you have for the meeting, e.g. participants being able to join before the host, being able to share the screen, etc.
- your Zoom Manager's name and email address.
Our Administration Manager will create the meeting and send your Zoom Master the meeting details to distribute to the club.
Lastly, if your club is conducting online meetings, be sure to notify the District Public Relations Manager to edit your MeetUp event details if applicable.
Also, remember to notify Toastmasters International so they can update your Find-A-Club details.
Guide to conducting a Zoom Meeting
Guide to being a Zoom Manager
Guide to conducting Online Contests
Contact Tracing - QR codes
If you continue to have face-to-face meetings, please consider creating a scanable qr code.
Full instructions can be found here from the Ministry of Health.
To create the code: https://qrform.tracing.covid19.govt.nz/
To use the webform, you will need:
- a valid New Zealand driver licence so we can verify your identity
- the address details for each of your premises
- your email address
- an email address and contact phone number for each of your locations.